What do Certain Colors Mean? Color is a powerful psychological trigger. It creates strong emotions. Here are some popular colors and the emotions they typically generate:
- Love, warmth, excitement, passion, known internationally as a buying color.
- Attention getter.
- In small amounts it is the best color to stimulate sales, but in large amounts can turn off more subtle customers. Works best to draw attention to a specific message or area you want customers to focus on
- Negative: danger, anger
- Power, professionalism, trustworthiness, calm
- Best seller and most favorite color for people throughout the world.
- Considered the color of communication, tranquility and peacefulness – dark blue leads to authority and power
- Negative: boredom, sadness
- Nature, life, money, relaxing
- Considered a passive, not a stimulating color
- Negative: decay, toxicity, illness
- Affordability, creativity, fun, youth
- Might be the most irritating color and least favorite in the world.
- Direct mail…
View original post 248 more words